DJ and Karaoke Event Form
Terms and Agreements
2. Purchaser agrees to obtain all necessary licenses and permits for the engagement.
3. Purchaser agrees to be responsible for the actions of it's employees, guests, group, associates or those it supervises which may cause damage to and/or otherwise prevent KARR Productions from completing the obligations of this Agreement.
4. KARR Productions will not be held responsible for events beyond it's control such as acts of nature, electrical power failure, etc., which may effect the fulfillment of this Agreement.
5. Arbitration of controversies due to a claim arising from or relating to this Agreement shall be settled in a King County, Washington, court of law. Purchaser and KARR Productions hereby agree to be subject to the jurisdiction of such court and any other that may be issues by such court in reference to this Engagement Agreement. By Purchaser submitting a deposit, both parties acknowledge and confirm that they have read and approved the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement.
6. Deposit made are to hold event date and are non-refundable.
7. Please make checks payable to Oren Artlip.